Photobucket  photo linec_zpsaf5a5183.jpg Photobucket  photo linec_zpsaf5a5183.jpg Photobucket  photo linec_zpsaf5a5183.jpg Photobucket  photo linec_zpsaf5a5183.jpg Photobucket

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Mid-Week Sneak Peek: Please Excuse the Hard Hats


It's time for this week's Mid-Week Sneak Peek!

For this week's sneak peek, I'm giving you a little glimpse into a project that I've just finished. I'm working on writing the post, so keep checking back and someday you'll see it! It's gonna be awesome. I promise.


Can you guess what it is?? (It doesn't count if you're a friend and you've seen it in person!)

There's a zipper (gasp!) But I promise its not that scary.

Also, I'd like to ask you all to please excuse the hard hats! If you follow my blog, you have probably noticed that there have been a lot of changes. And I'm probably not done, either! I'm trying to figure out the perfect style, but it takes changing everything around to figure that out in my head. I wish I could make adjustments and save them without making them go live on the blog, but I'm not savvy enough to do that. Hopefully I'll make up my mind soon! In the meantime, I appreciate you bearing with me while I try and make up my mind :)

Now here's quick little recipe for you! Well, more of a description of what I made rather than an actual recipe.


Resources at the dorm are limited, but I still managed to whip up this tasty little dinner the other night.

Pear & Blue Cheese Flatbread:

Ingredients:
-pear, cut into cubes
-blue cheese
-mozzarella or other shredded cheese
-butter
-flatbread
-onions (optional)

I spread a little butter on the flatbread instead of sauce. Then I added shredded cheese, blue cheese crumbles, and some onions. I cut a pear into small cubes and then added that to the top. Bake in the oven at 350(ish) for 10(ish) minutes. See how exact I am with my recipes?

The sweetness of the pear and the, well, blue cheese-ness of the blue cheese balanced each other quite well and made a great combination! All the other kids in the dorm were quite jealous.

Enjoy!



Pin It

4 comments:

  1. is this a skirt!? If so or whatever it is, i can tell it's super cute!! ahhhh :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! And the first guess, too! I'm sure everyone is going to love it :)

      Delete
  2. I'm guessing it's a skirt? (I just looked at the comment above, but I guessed before I seen it :) Super cute!

    I know how it feels to change your blog allll the time. I'm constantly moving things around and trying to get it just right... it never seems to get there though haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure I'm ever going to settle on a design! I like what I have currently, but I guarantee I'll change at least parts of it sometime in the future :) I'm so indecisive!

      Nice guess! :)

      Alyssa

      Delete

Feedback? Questions? Say it here! I love hearing from you all.

Please keep your comments and feedback kind and uplifting.